Mauro Molino is a young and dynamic winery, closely linked to tradition and its roots. It produces wines from Nebbiolo da Barolo, Langhe DOC Nebbiolo and Barbera d’Alba vineyards.
With the aim of enhancing the new building that houses the winery and tasting room, Mauro Molino commissioned us to design an engaging customer experience for visits or tastings.
The path leading to the panoramic terrace becomes part of the winery’s story and requires a design that unites information and emotions.
We have identified points of interest will engage the visitor during their time at the winery in an exciting yet easy to follow guided tour, full of clear indications.
- Designing the route
- Definition of points of interest
- Design of installations
- Design of the Mauro Molino sign made of laser-cut sheet iron
- Logo painted on exterior walls with the aid of a stencil
- Window stickers
- Iron totem at the entrance, illuminated by built-in leds
- Winery panel in the barrel cellar, illuminated by built-in leds
- Panel with vineyard map on the panoramic terrace
Communication and coordination project: Blulab
Design & website: Blulab